Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Winding, Bumpy Roads? Yes!

I don't think anyone's life is "perfect". Who's days REALLY go as they plan? Ok, so some days do, but definitely not EVERYDAY! I have found the past couple months crazier then normal. Trying to get the hang of being a "single" mom to a toddler and preschooler, while being a college student, and a homemaker, all while my husband's doing his job is harder then I expected! I actually had to quit my out of the home job (which was my get away!) because its always one thing after another here. (I did however find a WAHM Job for extra income!!) I don't think I will ever get the hang of it, But I remind myself (many times a day) that "I can do all things through Christ, Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.. I Live off that verse! . . . I have found the best way to describe my life as: Winding, Bumpy Roads! But in the end, I will admit, I love it, and wouldn't want it any other way :-)

~ Proud Mommy of 2 and Army Wife ~

No comments: