Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

* Going Green Myself?? Yes I think So *

* Going Green Myself?? Yes I think So * I first started going Green with Cloth Diapers. I was iffy about them, but instantly fell in love. After that, The thought about going green for myself kept coming to mind. I was interested in trying Mommy Cloth and a Diva Cup. I finally decided to try the Mommy Cloth since regular Pads bothered me. I couldn't believe it. They were awesome!!! I always felt drier and was never once irritated. After trying the Mommy Cloth I told myself I just Had to try the cup!!! At first it was a little hard getting used to, but once I got the hang of it, I fell in love! The rubber is nice and flexible, so it is easy to insert and take out. There's no carrying around a bunch of tampons, having to take your purse in and out of the bathroom in mixed company, throwing away things that will sit in landfills.... There's Endless reasons why to make the switch!!! ~ The Spry Family ~

No comments: